Fraud and Risk Supervisor Job ID: 126
Fraud and Risk Supervisor
To support the Operations Manager, Europe with the effective development and growth of the Fraud and Risk framework. This will include but is not limited to:
• Conduct fraud risk assessments and assist/recommend enhancements in process con-trols/systems.
• Developing/maintaining significant fraud reporting procedures, ensure that fraud risks are identified, assessed, mitigated, monitored and reported
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting on fraud status for Operations, and ensuring that fraud losses are accurately reported.
• Analyze and review fraud trends and provide recommendations on control measures to minimize / mitigate theft and fraud.
• Creating tools, programs, processes and metrics designed to reduce theft and fraud.
• Participate in monthly Fraud meetings
• Developing, directing and supporting of fraud detection, prevention and investigations for the client.
• Developing and implementing investigative plans and tactics that effectively address the financial/operational challenges identified through analysis.
• Using available intelligence, tools and resources to identify, investigate and resolve cases involving organized theft and fraud.
• Working with various business partners to eliminate and reduce the client’s exposure to Fraud and Risk.
• Developing processes to analyze relevant information, determining exception data to drive investigation, communicating and coordinating with Stake Holders partners and Business Technology to develop new exception data.
• Ensure files for Trace are worked effectively and efficiently in accordance with company policy.
• Keep up to date with industry trends, skip tracing models, and on methods that Trace can be integrated within the Operation.
• Developing, coaching and leading the team of Fraud & Risk Analysts.
• Providing professional support to the Operations Manager as required.
Required Skills/ Competencies/ Attributes:
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Knowledge of operational risk management techniques including: risk assessment, metrics determination, control effectiveness assessment, risk monitoring and control techniques
• Knowledge of the external business and regulatory environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to accuracy and details
• Ability to make good decisions, handle conflicting priorities and meet stringent deadlines
• Excellent relationship and team building skills, including building relationships with various teams and leaders across Operations
• Working with operational leaders to ensure key delivery dates are achieved
• Ability to operate effectively as a team member in a dynamic environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong verbal and written communications and presentation skills
• Good collaboration, influencing, and persuasion skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines
• Strong process management skills
• Experience in creating documentation explaining/detailing complex processes
• Advanced computer skills (Excel, Lotus Notes, PowerPoint)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Region: Any Region
Apply for this Job
Already Registered Log In
ORACLE DATABASE SERVICES - TECHNICAL LEAD
Purpose of Role: The Role of the Technical Lead is to act as a Subject Matter Expert for the Oracle Database Services group, be a thought-leader in the specific technology area, develop technicmore...
Key Responsibilities · Maintain KPI Dashboard on a regular basis· Promore...