Betting Connections is expanding! We are currently recruiting for target-driven Trainee Recruiters and Recruiters to join our team! Do you have sales experience and are looking for a new Career Opportunity, or know someone who is? Let us know! Speak with our International Recruitment Consultants today to find out more.
- Developing a network of job seekers through various techniques and tools such as CV databases, networking, and advertising on a range of Social Media platforms, online communities, and job boards.
- Assisting candidates with their queries via phone, email and social media. Building and maintaining good rapport whilst attending to our clients requests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Preparing and formatting documents such as CV templates and job descriptions.
- Sourcing – Carrying out searches for potential and suitable job seekers through a variety of technologies, tools, and techniques.
- Pre-screening, shortlisting and assisting job seekers throughout their recruitment process, including but not limited to processing feedback, arranging interview schedules and providing job seekers with our industry leading Interview Coaching sessions.
- Processing reference checks on job seekers
- Provide not only an excellent quality driven recruitment service but also ensuring communications are transparent and honest to ensure both employers and job seekers are kept up to date on the recruitment process.
- Updating and maintaining records of communications on our Recruitment Database and other Recruitment Selection tools.
The role of a recruiter requires someone with ambition to succeed and an eagerness to learn and adapt as industries evolve and change. We believe the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong sales experience.
- Self – motivated and independent.
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Target oriented and commission driven
- Prior experience working within an international team is required. Experience working in a Recruitment Consultancy or Sales related experience would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Social Media and other online Marketing tools
On offer to you!
- Industry leading recruitment training both initially and ongoing throughout your Connections Career
- A competitive base salary and industry leading performance-based incentives.
- A friendly and support team environment
- Opportunity to travel and attend industry events as your career and skills develop.
- A fun, energetic and rewarding work and team environment.
- To be managed, trained, mentored, and motivated by leaders who all started their career with the Connections Group at Entry level and have been in your shoes.
- Career path and career development opportunities within the Connections Group!
Are you interested? Please fill out the application form below, so that our team can review your details.