At Betting Connections, we pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and the level of recruitment consultancy that we offer to all of our candidates and clients. When we welcome a new member of the Connections family, we put them through a rigorous training program, focusing heavily on our 30 step recruitment process, to ensure that they will have all of the necessary skills to become a highly successful recruitment specialist.
What Do We Look For In Potential Recruiters?
With offices in Malta and Portugal we are always on the lookout for promising individuals to join our international recruitment team as Trainee Recruiters or as part of our Recruitment Internship. Typically we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Be Self-Motivated, Mature, and Organised. Recruiters will need to be able to manage all aspects of dealing with candidates and clients on a daily basis, taking responsibility for their work load and performance.
- Have the Ability to Multi-Task and Problem Solve. Recruitment is never a straightforward process and Recruiters have to adapt, move fast, and think on their feet to be successful.
- Possess Business Acumen and a Flair for Sales. As a recruiter, you manage clients and candidates as if they are part of your very own business. If you don’t make things happen, there is no-one to cover for you.
- Have an Excellent Command of Written and Spoken English. English is the primary language of Betting Connections and it is a requirement for all recruiters, however other languages will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency With all Microsoft Office Applications
A relevant qualification, such as a Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, or Social Sciences will be considered an asset, as will prior experience, but neither are requirements. What we value most when we look for new recruiters is someone with the right personality and the desire and determination to succeed. If you have these assets, our industry leading training will help turn you into a successful recruiter.
What Does A Recruiter Do On A Day To Day Basis?
A Recruiter’s day is always busy and exciting with lots to do. A typical day (if there was such a thing) involves searching for potential candidates using a wide variety of sources and databases, then pre-screening the candidates, interviewing those who are suitable, and shortlisting the most suitable for particular roles. It is important to keep in regular contact with candidates via a wide variety of platforms including telephone, email, and social media, ensuring you keep them updated on the status of any potential openings. In time, Recruiters will develop their own personal networks to generate leads and if all goes well, eventually they will mange clients as well as candidates. We believe in high quality training and rewarding staff who perform well, so if a Recruiter is ready to progress even further in their career, they can become a Recruitment Team Leader or a Recruitment Manager.
Would You Like To Join Our Team?
So, you think you have what it takes to be a Recruiter? If you think that you are the person we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. As we continue to expand year on year, we are always looking for exciting new recruiters to join our team, either as Recruitment Interns or Trainee Recruiters. We also have opportunities for experienced Recruiters and will continue to look for more talent as we expand. We currently have offices in Malta and Portugal, with another to open in Ireland next year, and we have the drive to continue our expansion across Europe, so now is a great time to become part of a company that is going places.
To become part of a truly international recruitment company with big aims, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com – You can also find out more about our Recruitment Internship here if you are interested.