Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Do you have a passion for support and the software industry? Do you have a love for working directly with clients?? Do you want to work for a company that has a focus of keeping clients happy from the minute they start the on-boarding process? If this is you, then apply for the 2nd level technical support position in our office in Malta! The chosen candidate will be an integral member of the Technical Support Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues on your own and as part of a team
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving data issues
- Handle client technical integration
- Handling escalated issues from first/ line members and provide support to users via Zendesk
- Keeping documentation up to date
- Assures that clients' needs are met as projects evolves
- Monitors project progress and address any issues that arise.
- Escalates issues as appropriate to
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensures standards and requirement are met through
- Assist the support team from time to time when needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- PHP at least 1- year of commercial experience
- MySQL at least 1-year experience
- Unix experience at least 2 years
- Shell Script System administration
- Previous experience (preferably in Gaming) would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Jira would be a plus.
Malta is a small but busy island in the centre of the Mediterranean, boasting beautiful beaches and 300 days of sunshine a year! With a relatively low cost but high standard of living, Malta is one of Europe’s bigger iGaming hubs and is home to thousands of expats enjoying a relaxing med lifestyle without sacrificing their career development!
Want to find out more?
If you would like to hear more about this or any of the 500+ iGaming careers that Betting Connections are recruiting for, get in touch with us by hitting apply today and one of our International Recruiters will get in touch to discuss ALL your iGaming career options.