As an Administrative Assistant, you will report directly to the Group HR Manager and provide support to Senior Management. In addition, when needed you will interact with staff members located in other offices outside of Malta.
You will be entrusted with highly confidential data therefore discretion and reliability are the essential attributes to be successful in this role.
As the Company’s Administrative Assistant, you will often act as a first point of contact to internal and external people. You will occasionally deal with difficult or demanding situations and are expected to act professionally and efficiently at all times.
- Scanning and electronic/physical filing of documentation. This can be carried out on a monthly basis based on pending filing.
- Document processing via MS Word, to include the conversion of written Board minutes to typed version and other assistance in the completion of draft Word documents.
- Assistance with any travel requirements via the presentation/booking of cost-effective options in line with Company policy.
- Collection, opening and processing of post. Regular organization of delivery of documents by courier.
- Filling of Expense Claim Forms, ensuring that all receipts of claims are presented.
- Assisting in the collection, distribution and secure filing of KYC (Know Your Client) documentation, including reminder emails and the sourcing of documents from official registries (as instructed).
- Assistance with large printing and document collation projects
- Carrying out efficiently all office related operations. You are to ensure that these are carried out professionally and in a timely manner. Such include but are not limited to any moves, redecorations or other requirements as may be determined by Management.
- Work closely with the office cleaner; issue a weekly roster keeping within the legal parameters and that work is done appropriately and in a timely manner; assistance is given during Board/Shareholders meetings; ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced; perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office; monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Running of the office – answering telephone calls and intercom, greeting visitors, welcoming new recruits and show them around, assisting Directors with personal matters, managing diaries, if needed.
- Assist with event planning and implementation (including summer event and Christmas party), ensuring activities are organized within budget at reasonable costs.
- General upkeep of documents on Confluence ensuring that a structured, user-friendly and consistent filing system is maintained on Confluence.
- Creating new employees on the HR system and monitoring periodically leave balances ensuring all employees are in line with Company policy
- Organize Board meetings and Shareholders’ events – ensuring that the planning and organization of this activity is done professionally, and all needs have been addressed appropriately.
- Completely responsible for Christmas hampers; obtain requests from Management for Malta and Sydney (Manila if needed), place orders and ensure that they are delivery within an appropriate timeframe.
- Assist with other duties as may be required.
- Two to three years’ experience in a similar role and/or working in the capacity of a Personal Assistant
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Advanced level of MS Word and Excel and be computer literate
- Be proactive
- Capable of working in a multicultural environment and adjusting to changing priorities and different requirements
- Organized, efficient and able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn on the job (including upskilling via external courses) and increase responsibilities in accordance with business demands
- Be able to shift to unexpected and urgent tasks without losing focus
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Have excellent time management skills and is capable of establishing priorities with minimal supervision
- Dynamic personality
- Foster positive relationships
- Must enjoy teamwork and exhibit professionalism in all your interactions
Please send your CV to Gosia@bettingconnections.com if you are interested in this role.