Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Our client is looking for an Affiliate Manager to join their Marketing team. This opportunity requires the ability for strategic oversight of the affiliate operations across multiple casino brands as well as a thorough understanding of media performance and industry benchmarks, combined with analytical knowledge of affiliate program efficiency and affiliate performance.
- Focus on developing relationships with key affiliate partners and building networks.
- Monitor & analyse affiliate performance while working with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets.
- Identify & cultivate top performers; Develop incentive programs to reward key partners.
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers.
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages as well as marketing and merchandising campaigns, through the affiliate network.
- Implement strategies to increase the quality and yield of affiliate partners.
- Represent the company at industry events and keep updated on industry trends.
- You are positive and enthusiastic with a "can do" attitude and a passion for affiliate marketing.
- You’ve got an entrepreneurial spirit and you have exceptional negotiation skills.
- You are self-motivated, results-oriented and you take pride in delivering top results.
- You’re a team player and problem solver.
- You are an individual with strong written and verbal English.
- Speaking a second language that fits with the companies main markets will be considered a huge plus.
- You have more than 2 years of experience in affiliation and broad experience in the iGaming industry.
- Competitive salary;
- Annual fitness allowance;
- Daily fresh fruit;
- Daily Lunch;
- Private Health insurance;
- Company and team events;