Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Our client is looking for an ambitious individual, a self starter, looking to develop their career within the affiliate marketing space. One of their brands which we support is looking to accelerate its growth in many regions, predominately across Latin America. This role will play a key part in this exciting period for the business.
Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial you will:
- Manage and develop the current partner affiliate programme by ensuring existing and future affiliate partnerships are delivering a positive ROI against key commercial targets.
- Understanding of commission and incentive schemes for both Sports and Casino affiliate agreements
- Benchmarking the affiliate programme against key competitors in core regions
- Deliver commercial growth for the affiliate channel by identifying new opportunities and negotiating the right deals for the business
- Working with the affiliates, internal marketing teams and key stakeholders to ensure the brand is being presented in the right way across all our partners.
- Being a crucial extension of our marketing team to ensure that spend, promotional incentives and campaigns are aligned to the overall commercial objectives.
- Showcase the success of the affiliate programme by understanding the key metrics and player value coming through the affiliate channel
- Ensure reporting on performance is in place and that the affiliate strategy can be easily communicated to senior management.
- Being able to speak and write in Spanish OR Portuguese to a native level is a must
- Must be proficient in English to a business level
- Must have managed an affiliate programme either proprietary or 3rd party software for at
- least 2 years
- Has previously agreed on commercial affiliate deals across Sports and Casino and can showcase a positive ROI on investments
- Understands how to source, acquire and develop new affiliates to a gaming business
- Has owned the budget responsibilities for an affiliate programme previously
- Comfortable producing reports on the management of an affiliate programme
- Must be self sufficient and happy working in their own and as part of a wider team
Get in touch to email@example.com to hear more