As a BI Analyst, you will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of insights, dashboards, and presentations to organizational stakeholders as well as to the development and maintenance of the data platform.
Reporting to the Head of Data you will proactively work with Acquisition, Promotions, and Customer Service teams to support and enable the business to meet their KPIs and other deliverables. The successful candidate will be adept at stakeholder management and is able to leverage both technical skills and a collaborative mid-set.
• Enable and support data-driven decision making across the business by driving analytical projects through to delivery and embedding them into the organization
• Work closely with the stakeholders to identify and refine the business questions and provide fact-based answers
• Encourage data adoption via presentations and show & tell • Design, implement and maintain DW replication and load processes - dimensional modeling
• Develop dashboards and visualizations • Leverage problem-solving skills and adapt to evolving priorities
• Enable and support data-driven decision-making across the business by driving analytical projects through to delivery and embedding them into the organization
• Experience in creating/maintaining data landing and transformation processes, strong SQL skills
• Experience with building visualizations in Tableau/Metabase
• Experience manipulating data using Python • Good communication skills, and experience explaining technical projects to senior and non-technical audiences
• Gaming Industry Experience is a plus
• Familiarity with the Agile approach