Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
- Working closely together with the Casino Product team to ensure all content is accurate, clear and compelling.
- Coordinate the Casino Game catalogue, which includes all relevant game-technical data for CRM and segmentation as well as the metadata for the brands‘ Front End and filtering.
- Manage localised lobbies based on player preference and marketing strategies.
- Analyze player behaviours, suspicious gameplay, casino activity and trends and draw relevant conclusions for the market.
- Identify customer touchpoints and ensure to implement the right actions and communications.
- Performing Customer and Campaign Analysis to continuously feedback into the planning cycle.
- Supporting the production of general and localized long-term and ad-hoc marketing activities as and when required.
- Working closely with other stakeholders in the regional markets to ensure alignment on communication and events performed locally and globally.
- Regular reporting on the success of campaigns and implementing changes that reflect a thorough understanding of what motivates customers.
- Maintain and share casino game and supplier-specific statistics and KPI reports.
- Work Experience - Minimum 2 years experience in an online Casino department/function ideally in an Agile development environment;
- Skills In-depth knowledge of game statistics such as bet value, coin value, game rounds and RTP;
- Fluent knowledge of online casino suppliers and interest in the casino industry;
- Proven understanding of the relations of the mechanics and systems required to operate an online casino;
- In-depth understanding of gambling behaviour, casino gameplay and strategies
- Clear interest in the end-user product and its values
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com