Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Our client is looking for an experienced Casino professional to manage various aspects of their product. One of the brands which we support is looking to accelerate the growth of its Online Casino in many regions, predominately across Latin America. The role will require the successful candidate to oversee the product integrations, marketing activities, player insight and commercial performance.
Reports to Head of Commercial
- Product Offering - Work with our platform provider, game suppliers and internal product teams to ensure we have the best Casino proposition available to our player base
- Conduct product, promotional and content competitor analysis across our current and potential entry markets
- Analysis, comparison and search of existing and potential or alternative content providers, applicable risk and relationship management, contract terms review and negotiation.
- Work closely with Customer Support, Marketing, Creative teams as well as with Fraud and PSP Team and Data Analysts.
- Ensure that the Casino Product’s offering (lobby, games, tools and promotions) is in line with customer expectations and aligned with the country objectives as well as being synchronised with local markets
- Player Insight and Commercial Performance
- Optimize the player segmentation model
- Own the Commercial performance of the Casino across all territories
- Define top-line casino marketing strategy (this includes but not limited with the banner management, game positioning, promotion visibility, the bonus spend budget) to guarantee delivering innovative high-quality promotions and campaigns and assure they are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets;
- Coordination with Marketing team for preparation and release of content and promotion calendar applicable materials.
- Working hand in hand with the Marketing team to ensure relevant game releases are capitalised on.
- Deep understanding of the casino and live casino product and game mechanics
- Excellent understanding of the casino ecosystem, customers and their needs;
- Project management skills and excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent reporting & Analytical skills;
- Understanding of player behaviour, segmentation and VIP Management;
- Hands-on self-starter, organized, innovative, solution-oriented thinker & doer who is not afraid of pushing boundaries to deliver the best.
- Must have worked with Compliance and Casino Game suppliers to ensure our respective casinos are always fully compliant.
- Has driven new market entry and growth across territories.
To apply please send your CV to Alexandra@bettingconnections.com