Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
London / Remote
Our client is a fast-growing iGaming B2B platform provider. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Director.
As Commercial Director you will be reporting to the CEO, the role is created and designed to hands-on manage the B2B Sales division. The candidate is expected to manage the full sales cycle from lead generation and closing deals with WhiteLabel, Casino, and Sportsbook solutions clients.
- Minimum 3-years experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrable experience of iGaming B2B sales/business development;
- Proactive and hands-on approach;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Coordinate and manage the company’s PR activities;
- Participate and manage the company’s presence in industry conferences, exhibitions;
- Act as the company’s spokesperson in various events;
- Create and manage rigid sales and performance KPIs;
- Direct supervision of PR/Marketing resources and activities.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Flexible vacation and sick leave policy;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org