Compliance Manager - Malta
Job ID: 6023
- Responsible for the Compliance of the operation, making sure the operation is working according to the different regulatory guidelines (mainly UKGC, DGA, MGA, GDPR, AML, CMA, ASA).
- Set protocols and processes for the operation to support regulatory guidelines and ensure adequacy of all procedures.
- Work closely with Regulation Manager on implementation of new guidelines.
- Work closely with Product implementing changes to the system to support Compliance requirements.
- Provide instructions to the operations regarding handling of players complaints.
- Handle complaints from external bodies (regulators, IBAS, ASA, etc).
- Assisting with the day to day compliance of the company in all other matters.
- At least 3 years of experience in the gaming industry and at least 1 year experience as a compliance manager in a gaming operation.
- You have a University degree in law or business.
- You have a keen interest in compliance and regulatory work paired with the ability to work within a dynamic and fast environment.
- English at mother tongue level– written and spoken – must.
- Complete mastery of Office tools (especially- PPT and Excel).
- Practical Internet background- a must.
- Local online orientation and knowledge -a big advantage.
- Highly motivated, energetic, result oriented person, great communication skills, responsible and good Organizational skills.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com