German Speaking Content/UX Writer -
Job ID: 6308
German Speaking Content/UX Writer
Role and Responsibilities:
You are an analytical individual with a creative twist!
You can look at a set of keywords, figure out what someone searching for those phrases wants to know, and write it clearly and succinctly in natural-sounding way. You have the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities for us! You possess strong creative skills and the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and assist in concept strategies for different advertising channels.
- Writing marketing content(emails, SMS messages, landing pages, etc.) for players in German and English.
- Write content and stories for campaigns and others projects.
- Creating content for acquisition campaigns.
- Translating texts between English and German.
- Ensuring that the German communication is locally relevant, appealing to correct target groups and in line with the brands tone of voice.
- Developing your skills in writing and marketing.
- Integrate fully with design, development and client teams from the projects outset.
- Adopt the same agile processes (if agile is your bag), workflows and delivery goals.
- Speak the language of designers and developers.
- Use the same collaborative tools (or at least, compatible ones) as designers and developers.
- Work with delivery team to find verbal and visual narrative design solutions.
- Partner in user or audience research.
- Collaborate across the entire team (marketing, IA; project management).
- Partner with consent strategists to ensure the effectiveness and proper governance of language.
- Write amazing copy.
- Teach and empower others to write amazing copy.
Who you are:
- A self-starter, proactive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
- You can work effectively in teams.
- An excellent eye for details.
- Eager to learn new things, especially about the gaming industry.
- Able to deliver excellent results.
- German native or a secondary language with excellent grammatical knowledge.
What we offer:
- A Great atmosphere and company culture.
- Health benefits.
- Fresh fruits.
- Nice company events.
- Private insurance.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about this role.