Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Our client is a top iGaming company currently looking for an individual to work within a highly driven and passionate team to deliver the right message, to the right customers at the right time. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing you would be expected to focus on coordinating and executing Casino CRM activities to the highest standard. You must have a keen eye for detail, a passion for business, be highly organised with excellent time management skills, combined with a huge desire to learn.
What you do?
- Implement targeted marketing campaigns according to briefs, aimed at increasing customer activation, conversion, and retention.
- Set up and execute emails, SMS, OMS (on-site messaging system) and other content types in collaboration with the Copywriters and Designers based on brand and product-specific roadmaps
- Configure campaign setups via Campaign Tools and expand on your knowledge of the said tool to become an expert on its optimum usage.
- Set up and report on A/B tests for Email, SMS and OMS send-outs.
- Co-operate with the lifecycle team to develop and optimise our various customer lifecycles.
- Continuously evaluate and report on email, SMS and OMS send-outs in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Seek to suggest new ways of using campaign tools creatively with your stakeholders to create more effective campaigns and CRM activities.
- Ensure timely delivery and utmost quality on all tasks handled.
- Evaluate and analyse relevant information through different systems, whilst pushing relevant insights to the brand team.
- Update and document all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) through our growing library of content.
What you know?
- You know how to drive automation and are handy with CRM tools.
- You actively use and optimize CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning and implementation.
- You have a sound understanding of how to measure and benchmark CRM performance, and how to segment our fast-growing user base, with a ‘test and learn’ mindset.
- You know how to take a holistic view of our user to improve retention and consumer experience.
- You have great IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- You have good technical skills in HTML.
- You have a keen understanding of Casino.
- Besides our vibrant office and awesome teams here is what we offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Annual fitness allowance;
- Daily fresh fruit;
- Daily Lunch;
- Private Health insurance;
- Company and team events;
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com