CRM Specialist - Malta
Job ID: 8485
Job description: br>
Our client is a fast-growing marketing operator in the iGaming industry which offer services to various brands in casino and sportsbook. They are looking to expand their team and would like to find a CRM Specialist to join their team.
• Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organization with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty, and expanding the company brand.
• Deciding on a final CRM structure and architecture together with the Relevant manager that will work seamlessly across the business and capture crucial information along the sales funnel. • Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
• Collaborating with other departments & ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
• Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organisation and its customers.
• Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant people.
• Use of all localization aspects in order to maximize customer loyalty.
- Fluent in English and ideally in another language
- Imaginative, analytical and persistent
- Extensive experience in marketing or other related fields
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office & other CRM-related software
- A cooperative, friendly and positive person with a can-do attitude and flexible approach
- Career Development - We will provide you with all the training, tools, and support you need for a fast career progression We care
- Private Health Insurance for you and your dependents
- Company Lunch - 3 free lunches per week
- Working with friends is better - Refer to a friend bonus scheme
- Company events Parties, activities, monthly competitions, team building Benefits
- Competitive Commissions and bonuses schemes
- Schedule Paid transport for early morning shifts (if necessary)