Customer Insights and Optimisation Specialist - Malta
Job ID: 6430
Customer Insights and Optimisation Specialist
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Insights & Optimisation Specialist to actively participate in building and driving the Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) dimension. The scope of CRO is to create high-quality, actionable and timely insights that contribute to all our customer acquisition and retention efforts.
As the Customer Insights & Optimisation Specialist, you will be working closely with the Head of Customer Experience in three key areas: maintaining site content and on-site user journeys, optimising the site and user journeys for optimal impact, and implementing a data driven measurement and analytics strategy.
- Take ownership of “keeping the shop” in top working order ensuring that our sites are kept up to date and that all journeys are functioning as they should.
- Monitor site key performance indicators through Google Analytics and other tools on a daily basis and against set targets.
- Flag any anomalies to various stakeholders, reporting opportunities and issues while making sure that any fixes are implemented quickly.
- Ensure consistency in the presentation of digital content in accordance with UI and brand guidelines.
- Conduct regular and ad hoc analyses, with a focus on the usability and utilization of web pages, the performance of rolled-out product improvements and features, and anything related to the improvement of the overall user and customer experience across our sites:
- Use these analyses to suggest areas for improvements including new site features and a barrage of optimisation tests to increase conversion rates.
- Manage conversion rate optimisation (A/B and MVT) projects as defined in the roadmap from initial conceptualisation to roll out right to analysing the data and drawing conclusions.
- Present your findings and actionable insights to the Head of Customer Experience and all other business stakeholders as necessary.
- Become a subject matter expert in all things Analytics and GTM supporting the rest of the business in rolling out properly tracked and tagged customer journeys across all onsite and offsite touchpoints.
- Research current methodologies and best practices that result in maximizing both website analytics tracking and reporting.
Required Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a passion for data, marketing and tech.
- Intellectually curious and willing to learn.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results (verbally and in writing) to a wide.
- Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of deadlines.
- Results orientated team player who is keen to learn and develop a career in optimisation and analytics.
- Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic; must have a desire to take the initiative and work independently but also to socialise and develop collaborative solutions.
- Degree level of education (e.g., Business & IT, Marketing, Statistics).
- 2 years related work experience gained in digital companies (iGaming not necessary).
- Experience of Google Analytics or similar tracking tools beneficial (desirable).
Please send your CV to email@example.com