Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
A boutique iGaming, established in 2017 is looking for CS Account Managers to join the team. Providing operational services to three brands, the company provides a professional and enjoyable working environment for extremely talented people. With a team from all over the world, the diversity within our company is one of the many unique features.
The company will provide you with all the training, tools, and support you need for fast career progression. Within a small team, you can shine and make a far bigger impact than what would be possible at a larger operation.
- Native or fluent level of German with fluent English
- Experience in customer support / providing services and sales
- Top-class written and verbal communication skills
- Happy to work on a shift basis, including evening shifts
- Opportunity to develop yourself within the company
- Attractive bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Twice a week, meals provided from various restaurants
- But the most important thing, we are here to develop together and, we are looking for individuals who want to influence and create a change.
If you would like to apply to this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org