Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
Our client is looking for a profile to handle customer enquiries in a real-time environment. You will be expected to log all interactions with the customers on the system and to communicate effectively with peer group, line management, external customers and business contacts. You will maintain the quality standards of chat, email and telephone performance, across all lines relating to customer support and guide customers through the sites and assist them in using the various services and products offered.
- Handling Customer enquiries through the various platforms available (Chat and Email) through both inbound and outbound channels
- Using logical questioning skills in an appropriate manner to obtain the maximum relevant information from the customer in the minimum effective time
- Using well developed negotiation skills to provide resolutions to problems and offer suitable courses of action to prevent escalation
- Maximise any revenue generating opportunities identified
- Accurate data input
- Manage your own time in line with resource planners
- Dealing directly with colleagues around the business to obtain missing information
- Meet pre-determined team and operational sales and service Key Performance Indicators and behaviours in job role
- Manage the escalation process for customer resolution with empathy
- Reinforce the culture and core values of the company through appropriate behaviours and actions
- Working with multiple back offices, internal tools as well as engaging 3rd parties (Games providers) to ensure customer queries are answered and/or resolved in a timely and correct manner
- Assisting customers encountering issues with processing payments (Credit Cards, Bank transfers, E-wallets and Paysafe)
- Assisting customers with their KYC procedure - Also working closely with the Risk team in this matter
- Working closely with the VIP, Marketing and Risk/Payments department
- Crediting bonuses & Free spins
- Actively engaging customers in the view to increase player activity
- Fluent in German and English (both written and spoken)
- Good general level of education, with a competent standard of numeracy and literacy being important.
- Excellent awareness of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in the iGaming industry is considered an asset
- Proven background in Sales & Customer Service
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org