Customer Support Manager - Malta
Job ID: 6411
- Responsibility of the operational running of the CS Department
- Train, mentor and coach team members to help them achieve the best possible results
- Responsibility for ensuring continuously improvement of the support department KPI’s at all times.
- To help maintain customer satisfaction at all times through quality customer service
- Identify potential high value players and report them to the Head of Retention/VIP Ac Manager
- Full management of the staffing requirements needed for the department
- To ensure all translation requirements are allocated and completed in order to meet the business demand
- To ensure smooth running of the support department out of hours and be available to the team as needed
- Managing and leading all aspects of the customer support department on a day to day basis
- Being responsible out of hours for ensuring that all department functions still run as normal
- To reduce resolution times of customer service enquiries in order to consistently improve the quality of support the business offers
- To deliver daily, weekly and monthly reports of the departments performance to senior management
- Conducting all support staff monthly reviews and appraisals and providing feedback of agent performance to senior management
- Maintenance of all support systems and access rights to new or existing staff there of
- Full responsibility of the support team rota to ensure that shift are always adequately covered to meet business requirements
- Handling of escalated customer complaints in a professional manner in accordance with business guidelines and policies
- To pre-empt player wants and needs and provide procedural suggestions to other members of the management team.
- To understand our customers and establish a firm grasp of our player needs and trends, then make suggestions on how to improve our efforts using the tools at our disposal.
- To monitor and track our Potential VIP players and handle them accordingly with a view to progressing them into full VIP status by ensuring they receive appropriate treatment at an early stage.
- To action generated segment leads to the Customer Service team from Marketing teams to increase revenue generation from standard player base
- To be aware of our central marketing calendar at all times in order to keep track of promotions across all channels in order to answer customer queries effectively.
- To be the figure head of the business in dealing with all of our non-VIP players.
- To handle the administrative duties of the support department in relation to but not limited to; hiring new team members, disciplinary action, ongoing support
- To be fully responsible for training and personal development of new and existing customer support staff
- Responsibility for escalating critical technical or VIP issues to Senior Management the instant they arise both inside and outside of working hours.
- To be responsible for implementing new process changes instructed from Senior Management to aid the business growth.
- Experience of managing customer support teams and/or all centres handling enquiries via telephone, live chat or email.
- The ability to be seen as a leader to the customer support agents with good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken essential
- Presentable and approachable mindset
- Customer orientated with problem solving abilities
- Online gaming industry experience is mandatory