Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
What should you bring with you?
As an international company, we are seeking Spanish speakers (native or C2) that are also fluent in English to support our players and to be able to have some friendly chats with your colleagues from different countries.
Yes, having experience in customer service and the iGaming industry would be considered an asset, but this is not a must. We are looking for someone eager to learn and bring in his or her interest and motivation to this role, to help us in getting the customer experience on platincasino.com to a new level. Having a healthy level of curiosity, team player skills and a vast interest in communication within you is the key to being successful in this role.
- Ensure that players are provided with an outstanding level of service;
- Communicate with relevant departments to provide timely escalation process and following up with pending issues;
- Handle daily management of all incoming requests via emails, phone, and Live Chat;
- Assist the relevant departments, including Fraud Officer and the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, when required;
- Maintain customer focus and responding to customer queries in accordance to the Employer’s guidelines;
- Give feedback of recurring customer issues to management and relevant internal departments;
- Respond and action requests from management;
- Promote the Employer’s values and products;
- Ensure a professional working relationship with customers and other colleagues working with the Employer;
- Liaise with third party providers of the Employer providing services which overlap to the Employee’s line of work;
Kindly send your CV to sarahw@bettingconnections to apply for this position.