Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
- Work in Python, enhance our data framework, and retrieve raw data from a non-stop growing number of data sources
- Building awesome batch and streaming Apache Beam pipelines running under Dataflow
- Analyse data with the help of an analyst and get the best out of it using Google Big Query
- Help the stakeholders to build their vision
- Come with your ideas to improve even further these essentials tools!
- Tech Stack: Dataflow/Apache Beam, Big Query, Google Data Studio
- Fluency in SQL & NoSQL Databases
- ETL, building pipelines out of complex and high-volume datasets for both batch and streaming
- Python and/or Java SE
- Sound software engineering practises around test automation, CI/CD, version control
- Knowledge about data modelling, data access, and data storage techniques
- Knowledge of GCP: Google Cloud Platform (Dataflow / Pub Sub etc) would be considered as an asset
- Tools : Jira, Git
- Ability to work in an agile environment (adaptability, collaboration with stakeholders)
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com