Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Our client is a diverse and fast-growing online casino operator active in regulated markets with offices based in Malta, Estonia, and the Netherlands. Due to the continued growth and success of the brands, they are now searching for talented professionals to join their mission to build the next iGaming giant.
Are you a self-motivated and dedicated person with an eye for detail? If you get kicks from new challenges in a top professional, yet easy-going and fun, work environment, then we are eager to hear from you!
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- Handling data subject requests;
- Provide internal consultancy to departments on Data Protection and Privacy;
- Execute regulatory gap analyses and suggest improvements;
- Coordinating internal and external audits related to data protection;
- Work closely with the IT department and ensure that all the data retention periods are abided by;
- Corresponding with the data protection authorities as necessary;
- Ensuring breach investigations are carried out and incidents are managed and reported to management, the IDPC and data subjects as appropriate;
- Any other duties that emerge from the GDPR that are assigned to the DPO.
As Legal Manager:
- Reviewing and drafting Provider Agreements/Addendums such as Game Supplier Agreements, Affiliate Agreements, Marketing Agreements, Intercompany Agreements and Data Protection Agreements;
- Organising and maintaining of the legal folder and contract management;
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required by the Head of Legal and Compliance.
- Must be based in Malta;
- Possess a Legal Degree;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as DPO or in possession of a related diploma or certificate in Data Protection;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Legal Manager;
- Experience in iGaming;
- Solid knowledge of data protection laws, in particular GDPR, corporate and commercial law
- Very good command of the English language;
- Ability to take ownership and work independently;
- Team player with an agile mindset.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours;
- Hybrid working model
- Training and education assistance;
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications;
- Company events and social gatherings
- Health insurance
- Wellbeing and fitness allowance
- Casual dress code
- Brand new offices
- Private Parking
- Office nibbles such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org