DevOps Engineer - Malta
Job ID: 6418
Our client is a Technology Platform Provider, being considered among the top most innovative gaming platforms in the Gaming industry.
They have been nominated for several awards, such as 'Best Software Platform' and 'Innovator of the Year’, in 2014. They have also been awarded the ‘Software Rising Star of the Year’ in that same year. Their services have a wide variety of operators, from start-up clients to the top operators in the world.
You will be working in an agile environment supporting our gaming platform. You will be:
- Promoting best practices for development and deployment in an agile environment.
- Analyse and improve our current CI/CD pipeline.
- Provide technical support to Service Desk or IT teams.
- Keep current with new technologies and developments in the DevOps space.
- Have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD.
- Constantly improve product quality, security, and performance
- Write good, clean code.
- Deploy updates and fixes.
- Ship small features independently.
- Knowledge of Git, SVN, Gitlab, Bamboo, Powershell, Bash, Ansible, Terraform, API Gateways would be considered an Asset.
- Knowledge of microservices, Kafka, MongoDB, MySQL and .NET Core would be positively evaluated.
- Docker and Kubernetes in production use cases.
- Linux, comfortable between Debian and Centos based systems.
- Running applications at scale in Kubernetes and Docker.
- Using AWS, Azure or Digital Ocean.
- Transforming existing applications to cloud native oriented applications.
- Designing, building and packaging cloud native applications.
- Positive and solution-oriented mind-set.
- English written and verbal communication skills.
- Owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Working closely with other parts of the organization.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Web Technologies, such as Angular, NodeJS, Varnish, PHP or NginX.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of five years' work experience as a DevOps or a Systems Engineer.
- Prior experience in a B2B environment or a high volume and high velocity environment.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com