Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
- Manage key partner relationships and deliver recruitment and revenue targets.
- Introduce innovative promotions to incentivise partners and drive customer acquisition.
- Manage commercial agreements, commission models and short/long term incentive plans to generate significant growth in acquisition KPIs.
- Be close to the numbers with a clear understanding of costs and ROI.
- Develop and lead all reporting on acquisition KPIs.
- Identify new opportunities within the market and act quickly to agree deals.
- Analyse the competitor landscape and utilise best practise to develop the company’s customer acquisition.
- Document acquisition growth strategy and regularly attend senior management meetings to present on targets and progress.
- Produce and manage elaborate online campaigns for in multiple languages and markets.
- Good Level of English
- Computer Literate
- Online Marketing Management
- Affiliate Management