We are now looking for DUTCH-SPEAKING CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALISTS to join our clients professional yet easy-going customer support team.
Job Overview & Responsibilities:
- Providing fast, accurate, personal and polite advice and product knowledge to our customers via phone, e-mail and live chat.
- Keeping track of player accounts.
- Handling occasional supportive tasks from our other departments. This is a great opportunity to get to know the business from different angles and to grow professionally!
- Our specialists work 8-hour shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays. Our support is open 24/7, but don’t worry about night shifts - our owls already have them covered.
Who are we looking for:
- A native Dutch with a good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- A service-minded person willing to do his / her utmost to solve customers' queries effectively - while even enjoying the process.
- Solution-minded problem solver.
- A flexible team player who is able to work independently.
- Customer service experience is a plus, but you don’t need experience in the gaming business. We provide full training for all our employees.
What we offer:
- Professional development including training and education assistance;
- Hybrid working model;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications;
- Relocation packages;
- Brand new offices;
- Company events and social gatherings;
- Health insurance;
- Wellbeing and fitness allowance;
- Office nibbles such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org