Fluent in 5 different languages, a mother of one child and two cats, Sofia is also a passionate photographer and DIY hobbyist. She joined SpotOn Connections in January 2011 as an intern and became a consultant 6 months after. Before that, she was an HR consultant, project manager, flight attendant and many others, which helped guide her to leaving her home and joining the recruitment industry. Sofia also has read a degree in Social and Organizational Psychology at ISCTE, and a Music Course in the National Conservatorium. She plants her own vegetables in her free time, and fights for the environment by riding her own electrical bike to work.
Our client, a software company within the iGaming industry, is looking to hire two Fraud & Payments analysts to join their team in Malta.
- Monitor account registrations, deposits and withdrawals, while reviewing and verifying customer documents for authenticity;
- Identify high risk accounts, detect unusual / fraudulent activity, investigate and subsequently close suspicious accounts in order to mitigate risk to the business;
- Verify and process withdrawals accurately and in a timely manner while taking into account incoming deposits, fraud alerts and reports;
- Liaise with various payment providers and work closely with internal teams, assisting with any possible issues, like missing deposits or uncredited withdrawals;
- Strictly follow procedures, as well as actively contribute to process improvements, and also work closely, with the third parties to ensure the standards, workflow and potential risks are properly eliminated;
- Proactively conducting analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity, by investigating suspicious alerts with proper analysis and follow-up;
- Investigate transactions and liaise with customer support, compliance and third parties;
- Design and report deposit/withdrawal weekly/monthly;
- Work evening shifts when required, based on a roster.
- At least 1/2 years' experience in an online payment related role and good knowledge in non-regulated and regulated markets;
- Anti-money laundering knowledge, GDPR, Responsible Gaming and SGA are an asset.
- Excellent analytical skills, interpersonal problem-solving skills;
- Customer service focused;
- Maintaining high standards through meticulous attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer service focused
- Ability to work on your own initiative and to be a team player with a hands-on approach.
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this job don’t hesitate in contacting me for further details on firstname.lastname@example.org