Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Our client, a fast-growing online casino operator located in Malta, Estonia and the Netherlands is currently looking for committed, motivated and detail-oriented individuals for the position of Full stack developer.
They want their future employee to become part of a dynamic team and contribute to the development and maintenance of new and existing applications, APIs and services. The work is full of new challenges in a professional, yet easy and pleasant environment.
What will be your duties?
- Work in a team of Developers & QAs and participate in the implementation, enhancement and maintenance of web applications and services using ReactJS, NextJS, REST, GraphQL, Node.js, TypeScript;
- improving application performance through analysis, expansion and scaling
- Taking part in Code Reviews, Pair Programming and Research & Development of PoCs;
- compiling documentation when required
What we require?
- 6 or more years of experience in web application and/or API and Systems development
- proficiency in spoken and written English
- Knowledge with ReactJS, NextJS, REST or GraphQL and TypeScript
- Knowledge with NodeJS, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis and Elastic
- Knowledge with popular Cloud Services like AWS, Docker and CI/CD (Gitlab)
- Knowledge with debugging based on browser and performance testing
- Positive and problem-solving attitude
What can we offer?
- Training and educational assistance to help you develop in your profession
- Flexible and Hybrid working model
- Salary commensurate with ability and experience
- Health insurance
- Wellbeing and fitness allowance
- Help with relocation
- Brand new offices full of fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- corporate events and meetings
- no formal dress code required