Fluent in 5 different languages, a mother of one child and two cats, Sofia is also a passionate photographer and DIY hobbyist. She joined SpotOn Connections in January 2011 as an intern and became a consultant 6 months after. Before that, she was an HR consultant, project manager, flight attendant and many others, which helped guide her to leaving her home and joining the recruitment industry. Sofia also has read a degree in Social and Organizational Psychology at ISCTE, and a Music Course in the National Conservatorium. She plants her own vegetables in her free time, and fights for the environment by riding her own electrical bike to work.
Our client, a B2B games provider with offices in Malta, is looking for a Games Producer to join their technical team.
- Coordinating the workload between the different teams involved in the production of games: development, graphic & motion, project management, QA, etc
- Managing, overseeing and tracking the production and go live processes associated with the launch of a game
- Ensuring the timely delivery of milestones, along with the associated desired output / work quality
- Planning the project accordingly, by using the necessary tools and liaising with different teams to ensure an effective delivery
- Tracking and allocating resources accordingly, so that teams have both the schedule and requirements necessary to ensure proper production, matching the previously established vision and product strategy
- Ensuring the functional teams possess both the technical expertise and FTEs to bring projects to completion
- Working closely with the QA team to pinpoint game issues and bug fixing
- Continuously improving the games, in order to achieve maximum player engagement coupled with the highest quality standards through great team efficiency and productivity
- Keeping up to date with latest industry trends and technical developments.
Requirements and skills:
- Previous experience in game production (at least 2 years) either within the iGaming or Gaming industry
- Experience managing technical teams
- Technical expertise & background (ideally within Development)
- Very strong Project Management skills – experience working under Agile environments
- Ability to provide guidance within areas like art, game design, organization and business
- Great combination of communication skills, leadership abilities, adaptability, flexibility and diplomacy
- Good knowledge of the industry and the end user
- English language fluency
- Strong passion for games and user experience
If you think you have the right skills and experience for this job don't hesitate to send me your most updated CV to email@example.com