Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Our client is a fast-growing online gaming operator, managing a few successful casino brands from their office in central Malta!
They are looking for outstanding individuals with great customer service skills, the ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment with a thirst for knowledge and an interest in the iGaming industry.
Successful candidates will undertake ownership of customer enquiries and resolve them to the best of their abilities while maintaining and expanding the player database through sheer initiative and dedication towards providing an unforgettable personal experience.
- Customer support via Live Chat, email and telephone. Communication is Key! We always communicate in a friendly and empathetic way ensuring that we provide an experience which is second to none.
- Assisting Payments/Fraud or other departments where necessary. We are a Team and offer the opportunity to branch out and develop your skills and expertise in various areas of the industry.
- Integrating into a team and sharing responsibilities. We are a vibrant evolving company always seeking champions who challenge their skillset and actively participate in improving their work environment.
What’s the Job?
- Proactive problem solving. Understanding player’s needs, weigh and process the information provided to apply an appropriate problem-solving process in order to develop and implement a workable solution.
- Customer Service. To anticipate, recognise and meet the needs of customers, taking responsibility for maintaining the highest service standards and developing and sustaining productive client relationships.
- Up Sell. You take the initiative to contact players to promote our brand psychology and goals.
- Maintaining relationships. You will ensure that all players receive an outstanding level of service.
- Process information and follow up. You will actively communicate with relevant departments to provide a timely escalation process and follow up with pending issues to resolve appropriately.
What do you bring to the table?
- Previous experience in iGaming will be considered an asset. Although not essential, it would be recommended that aspiring candidates have some iGaming experience or knowledge of the industry.
- Fluency in English and German. Only fluent English speakers and at least one second language will be considered for this role.
- You work well as part of a team. Teamwork is part and parcel of your daily work etiquette and should encourage your colleagues to show respect and gratitude for your efforts.
- You are diligent and possess a keen eye for detail. You show a passion for your job and you can commit to performing your daily tasks in a manner which befits your position.
- You are charismatic and sociable. You are charming with an open-minded approach and communicate in a friendly, professional manner.
- You are flexible and adaptable. You demonstrate flexibility in accepting change and new ideas and adapt to the constant changing requirements that this work environments offers.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com