Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
- Providing assistance to internal and external customers via available communication channels in own language;
- Guide customers through the website and assist them using the various services and products offered;
- Escalate all sorts of technical problems reported by the customers to Manager;
- Perform inbound and outbound calls;
- Support other departments in carrying out various marketing activities, loyalty programmes, translations etc.
- Previous experience in customer support or iGaming is desirable;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German;
- Good computer skills and general internet knowledge;
- Professional communication skills via phone, live chat and email;
- Eager to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements;
- Educated up to Secondary or post-Secondary level;
- Willing to work evenings and weekends on a shift basis.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org