Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
You will be responsible for the entire customer acquisition strategy, including business forecasts, budgets, and identifying new target markets and marketing channels. You should have a command of best practices and trends in digital marketing, enjoy being creative, possess attention to detail, be goal-oriented, have excellent project management and negotiation skills.
You will also conduct data analysis that will be used to support strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple brands and projects at once. This is a very hands-on role and you will be expected to get your hands dirty on a daily basis!
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years working in customer acquisition for a range of top-tier online casino brands
- A strong network and portfolio of existing casino affiliates and lead generation companies
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Evidence of being data-driven and understanding how to budget and work towards ROI / Payback analysis
- Passion for digital marketing and the online casino vertical, with an understanding of what tactics and strategies are being deployed successfully by competing brand
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Primary responsibility and focus will be to drive the entire customer acquisition efforts to two brands that sit on different platforms
- Management of existing affiliates, while also recruiting new affiliates
- Work with the wider team on SEO strategies + programmatic media-buying
- Control the monthly actuals vs targets, while also being on top of ROI analysis by the affiliate, as well as CPA and revenue share cost control
- Management of the affiliate platform providers
- Focus territories – Nordics, Asia, Canada & Latin America
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org