Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
- Leading the affiliate team to generate quantity and quality traffic to our brands
- Managing and training the Affiliate team
- Outline the acquisition strategy
- Responsible for the Affiliate P&L and KPIs
- Planning and executing affiliate campaigns, activities and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events, seminars, and conferences among others
- Responsible and organize the affiliate exhibitions as exhibitor
- Hands on affiliation account management across several international markets.
- Responsible for the Affiliate and Media targets, to meet the company's objectives and ROI guidelines.
- Ensuring that the Affiliate and Media business is run in the highest level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market.
- Maintain and nurture existing relationships with our Affiliate partners
- Build strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with other parts of the company
- Ensuring that all new partners meet our requirements, overall responsibility for the onboarding and sales to our prospective partners.
- Growing and developing the Affiliate and Media teams, including performance reviews, staffing and growth and career development.
- Previous experience of at least 4 years within an online casino company in the affiliation department.
- At least 2 years of managerial experience of affiliate teams is a must
- Excellent understanding of business dynamics and KPIs
- Ability to adequately handle clients' demands
- Media buying experience – advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and any other language is an advantage
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Available for frequent travel
- Strong management leadership and relationship skills
- Proactive and multitasking personality
- Thinking outside of the box with great problem solving skills
- Data driven and proficient in MS Office and excellent PC skill
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, energetic, result oriented person, great communication and organizational skills.