Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
In this role you will be running your own digital brand within the various markets. You will be responsible for a team of Brand Managers, who run several brands within your market.
You will be the one person with full P&L responsibility to ensure growth. You will be expected to motivate your team, ensure deadlines are met whilst being meticulous in all aspects of the role.
- Always make sure that your own brand is performing better than the set targets!
- Make sure the Brand Managers in your team will reach their targets
- Coordinate, follow-up and lead other Brand Managers within your Team
- Perform analysis of your market, competitors, and trends
- Ensure updates are made to all brands in your portfolio according to plans set.
- Execute on the SEO plans that you set together with your SEO.
- Own all KPIs and take clear actions on how to improve them
- Plan ahead together with your team clear actions to reach all KPIs
- Plan and prioritize Dev and Design requests for your Team
- You have full P&L responsibility for your own brand and overall P&L responsibility for your Team
Requirements & Expectations
- Minimum of 3-years’ experience in iGaming affiliation
- Proven track record of growth in iGaming affiliation + keeping up to date with the latest trends in affiliation
- Great attitude and ambition to grow – motivated to run a dedicated team of brand managers, including your own brand
- A good understanding of SEO
- Experience in web publishing and affiliation
- Initiative taking and hard working with a strong determination to succeed
- Team player with project management skills
- Good technical skill level
- Great understanding of project management
- Excel – Working with big data volumes, pivot/filtered tables
- Fluent in English
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org