Head of Marketing - Malta
Job ID: 8594
Job description: br> Responsibilities
- Setup, manage and develop high performing Marketing teams across multiple locations and ensure the teams are motivated and aligned to driving business success.
- Develop and oversee the marketing strategy and all marketing activities for the business, including Affiliate, Digital, PPC, Programmatic, Social.
- Ensure the maximum effectiveness and return on investment of all marketing activities.
- Select and manage the appointment of outside service providers if and when required.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of all marketing activities (both internal and external).
- Supervise the competitive landscape to constantly identify mew marketing opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Work with Marketing Tech and Business Intelligence to improve marketing effectiveness and be at the forefront of online advertising strategy and execution.
- Other duties assigned related to the acquisition and/or branding-driven digital marketing campaigns
- Manage budgets and optimize accordingly.
- 5+ years in digital marketing role in online gaming/casino industry.
- Track record of leading, managing and developing marketing
- Demonstrable experience of driving change, ability to identify and change key business processes in order to improve the quality and impact of acquisition and brand campaigns.
- Strong leadership qualities and a proven ability to motivate and influence people to deliver results.
- An in depth understanding of affiliate marketing.
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management.
- Solid knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems, RTB and their applications.
- Digitally savvy – a strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to stay in front of the competition.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.