HEAD OF SEO
We are exclusively looking for a Head of SEO to establish, lead and coach our SEO Team. We expect our new Head of SEO to create and champion our global SEO strategy, to contribute to the growth of the business’s online marketing campaigns, develop and implement appropriate online marketing strategies for the business’s websites, pages and more.
- form and develop your SEO team;
- control and manage all activities of the SEO department and supervise SEO team;
- develop and implement the SEO Strategy based on company’s vision;
- be accountable for the performance of content optimised through the initiatives of the SEO department;
- set quarterly and yearly SEO department performance targets and ensure that all content campaigns are ran within the given budgets and deadlines;
- identify strategic direction of content campaigns for the business;
- regularly review the business content to identify new opportunities, areas for improvement, and to find creative solutions for the business’s SEO programs;
- play a major analytical role in conducting relevant SEO research on the business’s content and taking a data-driven approach in the creation of audience profiles that in turn form the basis of SEO strategies;
- create and lead content pitches and other SEO strategy proposals based on the findings of the research and analyses;
- utilise several SEO related tools such as Google Analytics, Webmaster etc. to identify and further optimise trends, issues, and opportunities in the business’s sites, blogs, and pages;
- take charge of conducting SEO audits and development of Google algorithms.
To do this job you will need:
- to possess Master degree and/or higher in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field;
- a minimum of 5 years of proven work experience in the relevant field in iGaming, Betting and/or other similar industries;
- a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a managerial role;
- to demonstrate great understanding of various digital marketing channels, for example, PR, web development, content creation, social media, on-site usability, off-site optimisation usability, off-site optimisation, etc.
- great analytical skills and ability to draw insight from raw information and data;
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- strong presenting and reporting skills;
- strong interpersonal skills;
- strong problem-solving skills;
- a proven Leadership and People skills.
Speaking any of Scandinavian languages in addition to a fluent English will be a great advantage!
You will get:
- International and friendly Company Culture
- Performance bonus
Awesome Employee perks consisting of:
- Health Insurance
- Daily lunch allowance
- Gym and Transportation contributions
All candidates with a ‘can do’ and ‘think like there is no box’ attitude are welcome to apply!
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org