Our client is looking for a Helpdesk support agent to join their team in Malta.
The ideal candidate would have 2 years of similar experience within I-gaming and be highly pro-active with an eagerness to learn!
- Acting as a 1st point of contact for all Customers and 3rd party providers.
- Handle customer communication in relation to incidents, service requests, roll-out of new features or other related matters in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve customer queries in a prompt manner
- Monitor the company’s products, and ensure the continuity of services provided to the customers.
- Schedule and perform company platform and products demonstrations to prospective clients and provide training sessions to newly signed clients as well as existing clients.
- Keep up to date with all company products on offer and maintain a high level of knowledge about our in-house software and third party tools alike.
- Be prepared to take on additional ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
Requirements and competences:
- Two years working experience in a similar position in the iGaming industry.
- A basic understanding of the flow of an API.
- Solid knowledge of Sportsbook, Live Casino, Casino games and platforms functionality.
- Able to conduct, in person or online, training and demonstration.
- Professional customer care skills.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Highly organised character, pro-active, self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and eager to learn.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Excellent data entry accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be willing to work on-call on a rota basis and work on 24/7 shifts.
Should you be interested in the above position, kindly forward your CV to Paisley Ward on email@example.com or call on either +356 27204520 or +447743210273