Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
- Responsible with the HR manager for the Wellbeing plan and budget- holidays, bdays, event, presents, office look, competitions, and more.
- Recruitment- Publish positions on all areas- Socials, websites, refer a friend, and find new sources. Screening CVs, the first interaction with the candidate – phone interview and an invitation to interviews with the managers.
- Employer branding- creating us a new LinkedIn page, FB page, company website page
- Benefits and suppliers in Malta.
- Little projects- Referral program, all the life circle of new employees.
- Office needs - look & feel, kitchen needs, office equipment.
- Coordinating meetings for COO.
- Helping the managers with admin – Order taxis, in charge with the HR manager on guidelines like sick days, vacations, and more.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org