Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Our client is a leading supplier developing in-house software in the online gaming industry. They work with high profile gaming companies all around the Globe. To keep up with the fast pace of growth, they are looking for an Integration Co-Ordinator to form part of the team in Malta.
- Do you have a passion for support and the software industry?
- Do you have a love for working directly with clients? Are you very well organized and want to put that to a good use? Do you want to work for a company that has a focus of keeping clients happy from the minute they start the on-boarding process?
- If this is you, then apply for the Client Integration Coordinator position in our office in Malta!
- The Data Integration Coordinator will be an integral member of the support Team that work directly with clients and is responsible for the accurate and timely on- boarding of clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates project management activities, resources, and information.
- Liaises with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assigns tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Assures that clients' needs are met as projects evolves
- Monitors project progress and address any issues that arise.
- Acts as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Escalates issues as appropriate to Project Owners
- Uses appropriate tools to monitor project,
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensures standards and requirement are met through
- Assist the support team from time to time when needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Understanding / exposure with 3rd party integration (XMP API’s)
- Understanding / exposure to FTP transfers
- Previous support experience (preferably in Gaming) would be an asset.
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Jira would be a plus.
Please send your CV to Alexandra@bettingconnections.com