Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Our client is a well-established iGaming operator who is currently expanding further their Japanese market. They are looking for someone to continue the development and innovation of their product.
The Country Manager will be responsible for a range of activities including (but not limited to):
- Create a comprehensive and detailed plan for the Japanese territory.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports, monitoring the Casino performance on a player basis.
- Ownership of all Casino and Sport related promotions and automated funnels from start to finish and report accordingly.
- Monitoring all communications are in line with our brand guidelines.
- Manage and assist the Japanese functions for Acquisition, Retention and Business Development
- Analysing and reporting promotion performance.
- Ensuring that internal and external marketing promotions are managed effectively. Contributing ideas and recommendations to the marketing team
- Keep yourself up-to-date and monitor recent Casino trends, as well competing operators in the company’s target market.
- Ensure the web and mobile sites are up to date and in line with our Brand guidelines.
Skills & Experience
- Native Japanese speaker;
- 2 years or more experience in similar roles;
- The ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced culture and innovative marketing team but also able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of core processes and principles;
- Meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Have a creative and open mindset;
- Have an interest in following major sports;
- Basic project and process planning;
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel a plus
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org