Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
Our client is looking for someone with experience working within SEO and content marketing in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be working for the Japanese market.
- Content Management for all sites in markets of responsibility
- Creating new content and optimizing it for users and search engines.
- Offsite marketing for all sites in markets of responsibility
- Sourcing for new marketing leads, negotiating advertising deals, following up on current deals on a monthly basis
- Onsite Marketing. Content onsite optimization
- In accordance with instructions from the SEO department, executing all optimization that will benefit the websites from an SEO perspective
- Co-operate with in-house Departments (SEO, DEV. Content, Design, etc.)
- An interest in SEO
- Digital marketing experience
- Native Japanese language skills
- Creative writing comes easy
- Hungry for knowledge within field of marketing and lead generation
- A can-do mentality. Everything is possible
- Glass is always half full
If you are interested and would like more information, please send your CV to email@example.com