Merchant accounts manager - Cyprus
Job ID: 7330
Job description: br> Key Responsibilities:
- Guarantee the availability and proper operationality of payment services methods and risk management tools in all present and planned markets.
- Perform payment methods’ applications, configurations, testing and production deployment.
- Filling and updating of company’s Documentation and agreements.
- Logging of all-important contract clauses for each service providers.
- Liaising with service providers when required and maintaining or creating good relationships with service providers.
- Provide team training, write, or optimise procedures related to your products.
- Build Metrics and reports on transactions/ Service Providers; share insights to improve: o Approval rates o Transactions costs o Risk and Fraud Mitigation
- Regularly review and optimise the full end users’ (both clients and agents) journeys through the eCommerce and risk management products.
- Independently determine transaction issues, damaging activities and be able to act according to procedures while proposing more efficient solutions or ideas.
- Investigate and report valuable updates on ecommerce products and competitor sites.
- Regularly initiate performance and cost analysis on Software and department procedures •
- Market research on payment and risk management service providers.
- Write manuals to guide agents in the usage of merchant account features and functionalities.
- Monitor the cashflow in merchant accounts, sites back offices compute indicative metrics and report according to departments directives.
- Perform reconciliations between brands back offices, Merchants accounts and invoices or settlement reports.
- Tackle and/or Investigate notifications received from service providers.
- Previous similar experience in Igaming or/and Payment service Providers
- Excellent market research and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of Payment service providers and cost efficiency
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word or similar software
- Ability to deliver tasks, projects, and reports accurately and before the deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English especially business English.
- Strong Interest in data Analysis (Excel, Power BI, Tableau etc…).
- Ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly.