Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Key responsibilities include:
• Reporting to the Merchant Support Manager and Head of Service Delivery.
• Working within the Payments Industry, responding to customer service/ support interactions in line with the Company’s established service level policies and procedures.
• Diagnose and resolve problems using available information resources including database access and using basic SQL queries. Escalating issues through the technical support matrix that cannot be addressed by the Support Desk.
• Follow up on customer calls and support technicians (where applicable) in line with service level agreements (SLAs) until resolved.
• Log and track all support desk interactions, logging of incidents made via phone and email.
• Providing analysis and resolution of incidents at first contact where possible.
• Providing an excellent level of customer service at all times.
• Providing assistance with production issues.
• Perform basic testing to replicate customer issues and capture with relevant incident tickets
• Ensuring all incidents are rapidly analysed and resolved in accordance with the SLA.
• Attending crisis meetings for high severity incidents.
• PCI and Security Awareness - rigorously adhere to InfoSec Policies & Procedures and Acceptable Use Policy. (Training given)
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Excellent written and verbal English. Also, would be an advantage but not compulsory to be native in one of the following: Either Spanish, Polish, German.
• Payments industry experience or customer service experience.
• Some basic SQL experience and comfortable in DB, or high IT skills.
• Good educational Standard minimum “A level” or degree preferred.
• Good written and oral communication skills both internally and across the customer base.
• Ability to work under pressure, handle stress and prioritise tasks.
• Experience in dealing with multiple incidents, and tasks and being able to prioritise.
• Must be able to work independently and assist team members.
• Able to develop and maintain effective business relationships
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org