Mid-level Software Development Executive - Malta
Job ID: 6420
Mid-level Software Development Executive
Our client is a Technology Platform Provider, being considered among the top most innovative gaming platforms in the Gaming industry.
They have been nominated for several awards, such as 'Best Software Platform' and 'Innovator of the Year’, in 2014. They have also been awarded the ‘Software Rising Star of the Year’ in that same year. Their services have a wide variety of operators, from start-up clients to the top operators in the world.
Who are we looking for?
As our new Software Development Executive, you will oversee several important tasks, like the following:
- Ensure the right development of a work package.
- Develop and integrate components into a larger product.
- Respect coding best practices, including unit testing.
- Document and comment source code.
- Develop functional knowledge on casino, sports-bets, poker, payments, and other industry related products.
- Break down and estimate development issues (features, improvements and defects).
- Create incident reports and RCAs when needed Devise possible solutions to anticipated problems Combine all elements of the program design and testing it.
- An IT- related degree.
- 5+ years of development experience in C# & MySQL.
- Experience in High Transactional Systems.
- A fair command of the English language is an important asset!
- You are indeed a goal-oriented person! Everyone knows that when you take on a task, big and scary, small and boring or any other combination, you set your mind to complete it in the best of your ability!
- You are always seen as the person who is proud of his / her work and you have fun doing it!
- You understand that everyone makes mistakes, and for that, sometimes we look bad. It is the process behind it which makes us better, where we learn from the mistakes, teach others about experiences, and find ways not to repeat it.
- You care about how your work and attitude affects those around you. And we really mean, you care. If you hurt someone, it hurts you. Everything you do is funnelled through this logic!
- Teaching, learning & helping your co-workers is hardcoded in your neural network.
- You understand that one of your biggest responsibility is communication. And you also understand that lack of it will hurt the achievement of all the above.
Our client offers:
- A competitive compensation package according to professional experience, combined with various additional benefits.
- An extensive training program upon induction and throughout employment.
- Exceptional opportunities to learn and develop in a multinational environment!
To apply and for more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org