Reporting to the Head of VIP, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the handling, retention and development of a portfolio of high value VIP players.
This role will entail individual management of key VIP players and prospectives, and in so doing performing towards defined KPIs and strict targets.
You will be expected to:
- Personally manage a strong portfolio of very valuable customers
- Develop and implement communications and bonus plans for the relevant players
- Build individual account player plans for top contributors
- Cultivate and build relationships within the VIP player base
- Work with the VIP team to localize promotions and campaigns for your portfolio of players
- Achieve targets for the region as part of the overall VIP plan
- Take ownership of the potential VIP programme within your region
- Report on actual performance V target. Provide insight and recommendations
- Work towards KPIs agreed upon with the Head of VIP
- Liaise with other teams and departments to implement solutions for your region/players
- Extract feedback from VIP customers. Filter and circulate across departments to implement solutions.
- Work closely with the Country Manager to support the regional strategy
- Have a strong business acumen to implement the best strategic solutions
- Possess very strong (Native Norwegian) communication skills
- Have strong interpersonal and dialogue skills
- Be a strong and willing phone and email communicator
- Flexible, dedicated and accustomed to working towards targets
- Organise and coordinate VIP specific events
- Willing to travel to meet and host VIP customers
- Strong level of written and spoken English
- Gaming experience within VIP/Retention will be considered an asset but is not a requirement