Our founders combined their extensive recruitment and iGaming knowledge to set up a service that responded to a demand in the market for a ‘true recruitment consultancy’! Duarte and Frederico have guided Betting Connections from strength to strength over the years, both taking a very hands on approach to ensuring all of our staff have the resources, training and knowledge needed to provide the highest possible level of service to our clients and candidates alike.
Visit Gosia's LinkedIn profile
Visit Maria’s LinkedIn profile
Visit Esther's LinkedIn profile
On a personal note, Shannon is a big Hip-Hop fan and is known for her moves across the dance floor. She joined SpotOn Connections in January 2022, and then moved to our Betting Connections branch in June 2023. Shannon is based in our hub in Gozo.
Visit Shannon's LinkedIn profile
Visit Nick's LinkedIn profile
Do you know the A to Z about the Betting and Casino world? Would you like to manage live betting on iGaming websites?
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a sport loving Odds Compiler to work with their team in Malta! This comes with the opportunity to work hybrid, vibrant office spaces, and the chance to work with one of the leading iGaming companies in Malta!
So, what are you waiting for? Send us your CV, and our Recruiters will be in touch!
- Compile odds both manually and using automated data feeds for a large amount of international sports;
- Create/develop betting markets to make it compatible between providers;
- Manage live betting and pre-match products for all websites;
- Monitor betting patterns to spot any unusual betting patterns and possible fixed events, confirm bets on the clients behalf (in all sports both live and pre-match), and conduct competitor analysis on an ongoing basis;
- Customer Management both on a bet-by-bet basis and from an overall profitability perspective;
- Work with internal and 3rd party suppliers to improve the performance of the trading tools;
- Work on a rota basis, in accordance with worldwide sporting events schedule. Shifts vary, including late shifts, weekends and public holidays;
- Previous experience in a similar position and working with 3rd party odds providers;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes suite, in particular Excel;
- Systematic approach to work and ability to manage your own workload efficiently;
- Good knowledge and passion for sports and team working;
- Analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of English;
Know someone looking for their next career move?
At Betting Connections, we value the power of personal referrals! We offer an exciting "Refer-a-Friend" initiative, giving you the great opportunity to earn €250 for every successful referral.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!