Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Our client is a startup iGaming provider, opening an office in Malta, with a background of a well-established Japanese game development company with a long history and a large presence in Japan.
- Great interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style;
- Previous office management, administrative or assistant experience is a must;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi- task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Computer literacy;
- English — Intermediate (spoken and written).
- Maltese language — Intermediate (spoken and written).
- Full administrative office support
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Supervise the maintenance and organization of office areas and equipment
- Order stationery and furniture
- Managing food supply (food, tea, coffee etc)
- Manage office budget
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide friendly and professional first line support to all colleagues
- Organize meetings and managing database
- Book transport and accommodation
- Foreign guests reception (organizing refreshments in the office, business dinners, taxi);
- Organize corporate events (on-site and off-site events, meet-ups, conventions, team building events, birthday greetings, professional holiday greetings)
- Deal with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Prepare letters, presentations and reports
- Organize onboarding programs for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
- Make sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organize staff training sessions and activities
- Monitor staff performance and attendance
- Official employment with a fast-growing company
- Stable base salary
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment