Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
- Coordinating with the Head of Payments to set and drive forward clear business requirements, clarify their needs and propose solutions.
- Collaborating with your (business) stakeholders to achieve clear communication and manage expectations.
- Driving and contributing to the strategic vision of the product together with the Payment Product team.
- Setting the right priorities and work closely together with the dev team to ensure effective release planning and execution.
- Suggesting new functionalities that will allow for a wider use of automated processes to enable a smoother player journey.
- Being a point of contact for internal/external Technical teams when it comes to communicating the priorities of our business by outlining our Payments roadmaps to them.
- Training and informing our central operations on newly delivered features and solutions to enhance their overall knowledge and benefit of our end users.
- 3 years+ experience in Product Payment within the iGaming Industry
- In-depth integrations experience, both FE and BE (Direct & Payment IQ)
- A strong understanding of the iGaming industry and its products, processes as well as compliance requirements
- Excelling in internal / external relationship building as well as expectation management of your stakeholders
- Be able to take quick and smart decisions when needed
- The ability to multitask and be solution-oriented
- Tech-savvy, with a strong knowledge of Excel
- Translating English to Tech and vice versa - you will be preparing detailed tasks, refining and planning development with the team
- An outgoing personality with a high degree of integrity
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org