- Onboarding training for new team members on AML and RG tasks.
- Assist with Recruitment.
- Carry out regular monthly one to one meeting with team members discussing team performance.
- Managing daily workload and delegating tasks accordingly.
- Ensuring that all agents are able to carry out all tasks and spot any training requirements for further development.
- Assist with daily queues of alerts and other daily team tasks.
- Creating workflows and training guides.
- Leave and Sick leave requests.
- Reporting overtime to line Manager.
- Assisting Deputy MLRO with any ad hoc questions.
- Liaising with the RG officer for any improvements required and training needs.
- Report monthly to direct manager on team performance and volumes.
- QA – Carry out regular QA checks and one on one training sessions.
- Carry out team training sessions on any new tools and brands which get added.
- Take care of the schedule and shift planning. Keeping a balance to avoid backlog.
- Monitoring team performance ensuring we are on the right track towards our KPI targets.
- Report any technical issues with tools and products to the relevant key stakeholders.
- Monitor and optimize the Ambassadors escalation process via different channels.
- Working closely with other Key stakeholders such as Fraud & Payments and Compliance team.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory updates and process changes.
- Proactively making suggestions on how we can improve and make our processes more agile.
- Proactive self-motivated, ability to manage competing deadlines and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- An enquiring mind, self-confident, who is not scared to challenge conventional wisdom
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written with ability to communicate to senior leaders
- Ability to influence and demonstrate thought leadership, using data and insights
- Confident in building and maintaining a large professional network with key stakeholders.
- Able to prepare MI, KPIs and reports for management.
- Able to identify potential data sources which can be used to identify customers who may require further assistance
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface with personnel on a broad range of areas of expertise and various levels within the organisation
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrable ability to communicate persuasively with internal and external stakeholders across the business in writing and in person, to assess, document, monitor report, develop, coordinate and implement various improvements to compliance activities
- Confidence in acting as ambassador for the company
- Proactive problem solver, who can confidently assess risks and regulatory concerns and identify proactive and commercial solutions enabling the company to maintain regulatory compliance.
- Sound judgement, analytical skills and practicality, including the ability to gather information and synthetize it to identify problems, trends and opportunities
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, project management, organisational skills and present data in a meaningful way
- Organised, to plan and manage workload and competing deadlines
- Extensive experience of working within the gambling industry in a similar role and understanding of the UKGC, MGA regulations and any other country advantageous (EG Spain, Sweden, Italy etc)