Alexandra joined our international recruitment team in January 2015, bringing with her recruitment experience from Romania, Bulgaria, and Malta. Alexandra has a degree in Psychology and Human Resources from her home country of Romania. In her role she focuses on international candidate sourcing, utilising both Romanian and English.
Our client is looking for a Procurement Manager to join the Finance team of our fast growing company. The role is centered around our office in Malta, but for the perfect candidate, we will consider a remote setup.
As Procurement Manager, you are part of our Finance Team and you will report to our CFO. The role, however, is very much cross-department and you will work closely with any staff or function that are dependent on third-party suppliers. Our product and other specialists should be able to focus on applying their skills to build a great product. You play a key role here as your assistance and guidance helps free up their time to focus on what matters in their roles. What matters to you is to help them get what they are buying according to agreed deals, ensure a fair price and keep track of renewals and terminations of agreements.
You will also have a risk management role, in so far that you will highlight to the business where we would be vulnerable for various reasons such as substandard technology, poor delivery, technical failures etc. You will help to compare the services of an existing supplier with that of their competitors and take in quotes to enable decision-making.
This is a new role and we will give you plenty of freedom to build it up according to your recommendations and experience.
Responsibilities and duties
- Developing sound, cost-effective strategies for the purchasing of services used in the business
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendors
- Evaluating spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of services purchased and the timeliness of deliveries
- Communicating with management regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting our products and offering
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages and service interruptions
- Working closely with the company legal department to make sure contracts and terms are favorable
- Master’s degree or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Purchasing Manager or relevant role.
- Proficiency in purchasing management software.
- Strong analytical skills for determining the best deals for the company.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Outstanding decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Attention to detail.
- iGaming experience is an advantage.
● Professional development including training and education assistance
● Hybrid working model
● Brand new Offices
● Flexible working hours
● Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
● Relocation packages
● Private Parking
● Company events and social gatherings
● Health insurance
● Wellbeing and fitness allowance
● Casual dress code
● Office nibbles such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks
To apply please send to email@example.com