Sarah is originally from Berkshire in the UK and worked as a secondary school art teacher for four years before moving to Malta. She loved her experiences as a teacher and it was this enjoyment of interacting with people that led to her getting involved in the field of recruitment and started working with Betting Connections in October 2016. Sarah loves live music, animals, and sunshine, and has spent many summers at music festivals around the UK.
You will use a test plans and scripts in addition to ad-hoc testing to ensure the games are entirely error-free and user friendly. You will also ensure that games are correct for the market to which they are destined, in terms of regulation and localisation.
We will be offering excellent career progression opportunities
- Creating test plans and scripts
- Using scripts to
- Assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Identify and log bugs
- Guard against incorrect language usage, truncated text and incorrect formatting
- Ensure the product is compatible with the target market
- Using scripts to
- Maintaining and updating bug tracking software
- Working closely with the Product & Development teams to ensure the best possible product is released
- Demonstrates strong collaboration skills, working side-by-side with other disciplines involved in the game development process
- identify ways to prevent bugs from re-occurring in future and liaising with relevant team members to implement
- will be required to execute tests both manually and where necessary using automated testing across wide range of devices including desktop, android and apple devices
- Test and prove that the software meets functional, system and jurisdictional requirements.
- Knowledge on Automation testing and fundamental understanding rest api will be an advantage
- Other duties may be added from time to time where necessary for the successful delivery of content
- At least 2 years’ experience of working alongside a casino games development team testing on a wide range of Mobile & desktop devices
- Experience of planning and executing test scenarios based on complex technical documentation.
- The ability to follow and add to, existing test scripts
- The ability to work well under pressure, as part of a team or alone, with little supervision
- A good understanding of bug tracking software such as Mantis and JIRA
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An eye for detail
- A passion for games
- An inquisitive and tenacious nature and the desire to step outside of standard scripted testing to ensure best quality
You should be:
- Tenacious, determined, pragmatic, technically minded, a logical thinker, cheerful and a self-starter
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org